We provide the platform. You bring the brilliance.
From 1 Video to a Multi-Platform Network
Now you can extend your YouTube experience beyond the wall garden and launch your owned and operated microsites equipped with VOD and Ad-serving features that put you in control of your monetization like never before.
Reach and Monetize your audience where they already are inside of Facebook with your very own Monetizable Video Channel equipped with VOD and ad-serving.
dotstudioPRO provides management, monetization, distribution and tracking tools.
Earn meaningful revenue through your own branded application, cross social media and connected platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Mobile, Roku and Smart TVs.Sign Up for FREE Now!
A truly scalable platform that meets the needs of a single creator to a Multi-Platform Network.
- Distribute directly to your audience.
- Monetize - Add paywall and advertising to your videos and microsites.
- 100% monetization transparency – Track your monetization across all devices and platforms from your statistics dashboard.
- Ready to unhinge, and build out your own network? No problem, add multi-channels and become a multi-platform network in minutes!
- Decrease the amount of time and resources it takes to run your online network.
- Content syndication in a matter of minutes.
- Manage multiple verticals and multiple brands from one dashboard. Create teams and roles in a matter of minutes.
- Create custom analytics to fit your business needs. Access to raw data.
Users get the following:
Upload 2 movies/Month
1 TB Delivery/Month
Extend your videos beyond YouTube
Free YouTube video ingestion
Brand & Monetize Your Microsite
Paywall & Advertising enabled
Charge for your videos
Schedule and own your Ads
Everywhere. Microsites, Mobile and Facebook.
OTT and Smart TVs Coming Soon!
Create distribution windows
Own your own data
Monetize your content directly in Facebook
Know who your audience is and how they are engaging with your content
Scalable platform that works with your business model
Add team Members and Content Verticals